Here we are!

Monday, November 12, 2012

My Early New Year's Resolution

We recently had a lesson in Relief Society about the importance of journaling.  I realized that it has been a very long time since I have kept a journal regularly, and I feel sad about that.  I have volumes of journals from my teenage years, and they have been a blessing to me and my family already.  But marriage, kids, school, and work, have all gotten in the way and prevented me from this worthwhile activity.  However, we live in a time like no other that has ever occurred, and I feel it is important to document my experiences, so I have decided to take it up again, only this time in the form of my blog.  I started this blog a while ago, but I have not been very good at keeping it updated.  So my early New Year's resolution is to do better at keeping my blog up to date.  Stay tuned for more to come...

1 comment: